12 weeks old (12-16-2011) A & B are identical girls and C is a boy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Hospitalization

Mike and I have been extremely lucky that we have not been in the hospital yet with the triplets. Starting on Monday the 25th I was having extreme left sided pain. It happened 3 times lasting about an hour. It was a very hard day. Tuesday I had another attack and was scared something was wrong. My friend Cindy and Grandma Purfeerst went with me to UMMC Riverside to get check out. They admitted me for observation and monitored my contractions. Mike later met us in the hospital after work. I was in for a total of 8 hours and was luckily discharged by 9pm. The left sided pain went away and not sure what was causing the pain. I was having contractions but that is normal at 30 weeks with triplets. I had an ultrasound and babies looked great, no distress! Mike and I were so relieved. They ended up doing some tests and everything was coming back normal! We went home that night feeling like it was a reality check for us and getting nervous for the real event.

No comments:

Post a Comment